Friday, September 25, 2009

Jordin Sparks to sport a Milk Mustache


What a great example Jordin Sparks will be setting when she sports a milk mustache to help encourage teens to drink milk in the newest "got milk?" campaign.

The "American Idol" winner and the U.S. milk processors industry campaign have partnered with the VH1 Save the Music Foundation to create the "Drink Milk for a Change" program.

"I know that I am in charge of what I eat and drink, and my choices affect how I look and feel," Sparks said in a statement. "I skip the sugary beverages and reach for milk instead. Milk is full of important nutrients and is something I feel good about putting into my body. I encourage all teens to help make a difference in the world and drink milk for a change."

Debuting in Seventeen magazine, her ad reads:

"I've always had the power to wow an audience. But how do I get fired up to wow myself? I drink low-fat milk. Packed with protein and nutrients, milk gives me the energy to truly shine."

People are also invited to create their own milk mustache photos at bodybymilk.com. Please create your own picture and submit it. The more we share with the younger generation, the better the health of them could be in the future.

Thank you Jordin for doing your part in helping raise awareness. Your commitment is greatly appreciated.

xoxo D

No comments:

Post a Comment