Thursday, September 3, 2009

'Idol' Contestant To Wed Boyfriend - Congrats!!

'American Idol' contestant Jim Verraros will be tying the knot with his boyfriend of four years, Bill Brennan, this coming Saturday in Oak Brook, IL.

Although same-sex marriage is not legalized in Illinois, Verraros writes on the couple's Web site, "This wedding is a culmination of our lives so far, and our lives from this point onward. It is so imperative to the both of us that our friends and family see just how in love we are, and how happy we are to share it with everyone."

"People ask me how I knew that Bill was the one, and I always say the same thing: 'I just knew. When you KNOW, you know,'" Verraros wrote.

The two met through MySpace after Brennan messaged Verraros, who had just finished his stint on season one of 'Idol'. "I had about 25 friends and Jim had about 10,000! I can tell you that when I sent a message to Jim's MySpace account, I thought based on his First Season of American Idol fame and the fact that he was an actor and recording artist, that I would never get a response," Brennan wrote.

Congrat's to the two of you. I wish you both the best of luck and many happy years!

Photo compliments of [http://www.feastoffools.net/]

No comments:

Post a Comment