Friday, September 4, 2009

Lady GaGa's vagina is offended?

There have been many recent rumors that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite. These rumors have inspired some grating eloquence from the singer, songwriter and musician.

Responding to the rumors, the 23-year-old told an Australian radio station Nova 106.9:

"My beautiful vagina is very offended. I'm not offended; my vagina is offended. I'm not embarrassed—I sold 4 million records in 6 months; I'm not embarrassed about anything. I think more than anything, it's society's reaction to a strong woman. The idea that we equate strength with men and a penis is a symbol of male strength, you know, it's just what it is. But like I said, I'm not offended at all, but my vagina might be a little bit upset."
Rumors that the singer is over endowed are based on an unsubstantiated quote, and a long shot photo that makes too much of her mons pubis.
Hello people, have you seen some of the shot's of Ms. Gaga? If she had a penis, we would know. There are plenty of photographs of her female regions that defintely show she does not have a Mr Winkie...
Lady Gaga has taken the music seen by storm with her outrageous outfits and her excellent vocals. I personally LOVE Lady Gaga! Penis or not...

I am personally offended as well that people have nothing better to do then to discuss Lady Gaga's female parts. People. Get a life, donate some money to a good charity. Blog or write articles about the lousy health care we receive, the lack of work for middle america, and the state of the economy. Leave Gaga's Vagina alone.... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment