Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jon Gosselin Says He Took 'a Lot of Abuse' From Kate

Jon Gosselin appeared on 'Good Morning America', stating that he suffered "a lot of abuse" at her hands, refering to Kate. "She'll call me like, almost like a lame fish. Like I wasn't going anywhere" he said.
Gosselin claims he was left at home with the twins and sextuplets all the time while she traveled for work.

"Well, excuse me, I'm taking care of the kids. She's on book tours, she's doing all these things. You know, she's gone a week. You know, comes back. Unpacks, repacks, does laundry, packs up and leaves again. I'm standing there like, 'Oh, OK. Your mom's gone.'"

Kate recently appeared on 'Larry King Live' and expressed some criticisms of her estranged husband, but did admit that he was a good father.

She also spoke with PEOPLE magazine, telling them, "Sometimes I feel like it's a 15-year-old I'm getting a divorce from."

That's it douchebag. Blame Kate while you are out spending all the cash living in up in Las Vegas. What a JERK! Kate should have beat'n him over the head with the broom.

You can watch Kate's interview here:

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment