Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tweed a rapist?

Who could forget British Reality TV Star Jade Goody. She touched all of our lives while we went through her illness which eventaully took her life.

Goody's husband, Jack Tweed, 22, has made an appearence in court. For what? Rape. Police in London have charged Tweed with Rape after a woman made a complaint. A court hearing which was held today, he was ordered to be detained until a further appearance on Sept 21st.


Tweed and Goody married in February, a month before her death at 27 from cervical cancer.

Weeks later Tweed was jailed for 12 weeks for attacking a cab driver. He has said he has struggled to cope with Goody's death. and has been mentally affected by the death.

Despite speaking readily to the press about his grief, Tweed admitted sleeping with model Lisa O'Connor just three months after Goody's death. He told the Daily Mirror at the time, "I didn't stay the night. I had started to sober up and left after it happened. I felt so guilty that I started crying when I went home."
 
I can't remember it at all. I'd had so much to drink and I'm a bloke and these things happen. It's all very blurry," he explained, and added that he was plagued by thoughts of Jade. "I think, 'What happens if she can see and she saw me doing that?' I know she told me to move on, but it's very soon."
 
So what will happen, guess we will have to wait till the 21st of September to find out. Tweed is not thinking clearly, and should think more about honoring his deceased wife, then poking with the wrong head.

No comments:

Post a Comment