Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Whitney Houston Live - The Crackly Voice Performance



If you are going to try to comeback, at least be sure that you are 100% ready. Whitney Houston was all set for her big performance on 'Good Morning America' on Tuesday, but her voice was crackly. Whitney offered her apologizes to the crowd in New York's Central Park.

"I'm so sorry. I did 'Oprah.' I've been talking for so long. ... I talked so much, my voice," she said, right before launching into 'I'm Every Woman.'
"I shouldn't be talking. I should be singing."
Houston also performed 'I'm Every Woman,' 'I Look to You,' 'My Love Is Your Love' and her new song 'Million Dollar Bill' at the park concert.
Please girl, drop the crack pipe and gargle with some hot tea. Don't blame someone else for your inability to perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment